Agent Cody Banks 2

Australia

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

Santa Monica, CA

I am having a nervous breakdance
Chicago

Naboo

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

history *is* moralizing
28 Days Later was located in part in the beautiful Celtic nation of Cornwall

Brittany

Originally Posted by Ðèstîñy
New York, New York?
Nobody's ever made any movies in New York City, have they? Oh, wait, that's right: I just remembered about three thousand. Including...

They All Laughed (1981)

That was a toughie, now how about one that's even tougher: Los Angeles, California?
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Originally Posted by Destiny
Ohio
Major League (1989)

Manchester, England