Happy Birthday Iroquois!

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Sorry this is a little late in the day, but Happy Birthday!!!
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I am half agony, half hope.
Hope your day was sensational!

Johann von Goethe

Happy Birthday Iroquois.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Nope, just a load of cash with which to buy the ones I want.
Even better than just getting DVDs; you get to chose your own to get.

Welcome to the human race...
To start with, here's a bunch from a short list I wrote yesterday...

Paris, Texas

Blue Velvet
One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest
The Thin Red Line
Barton Fink

That's just for starters, I'm still kicking around a few more ideas - just trying to work out what the best choices would be (as in, films I'd actually benefit from owning on DVD and whatnot).

And if it was on DVD in Australia, I'd probably go for The Treasure of the Sierra Madre as well.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Sorry for the lateness, but

HAPPY BIRFDAY

Paris, Texas

Blue Velvet
One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest
The Thin Red Line
Barton Fink

That's just for starters, I'm still kicking around a few more ideas - just trying to work out what the best choices would be (as in, films I'd actually benefit from owning on DVD and whatnot).

And if it was on DVD in Australia, I'd probably go for The Treasure of the Sierra Madre as well.
One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest is amazing; I suggest getting that one.

Blue Velvet
Barton Fink

Those would be my choices from the list.

I wished you a happy birthday yesterday but, as you now have your own thread, I hope that you had a good birthday.

Not available, what a shame. I could always burn you a copy of mine and send it to you. If I ever heard of a good reason to copy copyrighted material and ship it across international borders this is one of them.