Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

For a second I thought that was Scarlett J.

Originally Posted by Payday12
In this picture she looks just like Elisha Cuthbert.
I can see a resemblance for sure. My like meter tips more towards Emily Rose on the beauty scale, but Elisha is no slouch!

My like meter tips more towards Emily Rose on the beauty scale, but Elisha is no slouch!
I've never seen her slouch either.

An ex-Neighbour I've always had a crush on.

Radha Mitchell
She's lovely Radha Mitchell – I didn't know she'd been in Neighbours . Well all the greats have let's face it.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
She's lovely Radha Mitchell – I didn't know she'd been in Neighbours . Well all the greats have let's face it.
She's very pretty.

Mary Brian

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Hattie McDonell from Gone with the Wind. Beautiful.

At 13, she hit the ground running as everyone's (second, or third, or fourth, or fifth, or . . .) favorite summer-camp slasher,

and the rest is history. Felissa Rose:

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
2/10. Would not hug.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Oh man, Radha Mitchell is a truly unique beauty! I've always loved her. Thanks, honeykid.

Dani, those are lovely pictures. Mary Brian, I've only seen in one movie, The Virginian (1929) but it's been so long I can't recall her performance in it. But I'm glad this is about images of women we like. I've looked up other pics of her and wow, was she beautiful!

Hattie McDaniel. Man, for me, she was the most likable character in Gone With the Wind. I wish she'd had a bigger career. Love the pic.

Felissa Rose...ooh, had I known she was so fine I'd have seen Sleepaway Camp. I've just neglected to see it over the years. I need to rectify that!

I may have posted her before but I don't think I have. If I have, well, twice the pleasure!

Maggie Geha:

Felissa Rose...ooh, had I known she was so fine I'd have seen Sleepaway Camp. I've just neglected to see it over the years. I need to rectify that!
That's OK; she was only 13 when she made that movie; the first pic is a screenshot (although on the bright side she hasn't been 13 since!). Stunning movie though -- if you really haven't seen it, check it out and you'll see what I mean.

Originally Posted by BoxOfficePoison
That's OK; she was only 13 when she made that movie; the first pic is a screenshot (although on the bright side she hasn't been 13 since!)
Yikes! I totally missed you giving her age as 13 in the post and given the pics that followed I assumed that she had done the movie then when work dried up, gotten a little help in the body department. Boy, do I feel skeevy now! I need to post something to get that off of my mind!

Hmm, I don't know...there's something about Sloth...okay, I'm out!

Yikes! I totally missed you giving her age as 13 in the post and given the pics that followed I assumed that she had done the movie then when work dried up, gotten a little help in the body department. Boy, do I feel skeevy now! I need to post something to get that off of my mind!

Hmm, I don't know...there's something about Sloth...okay, I'm out!
Relax -- I took it as a mis-read. And, like I said, it is a remarkable movie.

So who is this dude? I'm sure I should know . . .

Kind of looks like the guy in The Brain That Wouldn't Die, only . . . er . . . slightly less bad.
You mean this guy? Yeah, I can see that! This was the dude behind the door if IRC.