IMDB Assimilation

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I laughed so hard over this reply I snorked coffee out my nose and down my shirt. The coughing fit was worth it.
LOL @ snorked. I thought I was the only person who said that. Splurked is another good one.

Why is she an infamous meanie on here?
She was the first person here I placed on ignore...after only a week here, so...

I laughed so hard over this reply I snorked coffee out my nose and down my shirt. The coughing fit was worth it.
Why, thank you. I have my moments, I guess.

So am I allowed to troll her mercilessly?

Just kidding.
A lot of people wouldn't blame you if you did and that's NOT kidding...

Still, we're better than that.

Chief cook and bottlewasher
LOL @ snorked. I thought I was the only person who said that. Splurked is another good one.
Splorch is one of my favorite sound words. I thought I invented it until I saw it crop up in the closed captions for something I was watching!

That's misogyny. I;m faux offended.

She was the first person here I placed on ignore...after only a week here, so...
What did she do?

Want to point out that post of mine you repped earlier was a joke, i thought you took it as a joke but obviously not since you have her on ignore haha.

Splorch is one of my favorite sound words. I thought I invented it until I saw it crop up in the closed captions for something I was watching!
LOL. I'm going to have to reheat my coffee and see if I can splorch over the keyboard. Sounds rude.

A lot of people wouldn't blame you if you did and that's NOT kidding...

Still, we're better than that.
A lot of people would blame him too, she is very popular here and rightfully so.

Great member

A lot of people would blame him too, she is very popular here and rightfully so.

Great member
Yeah, I'm not into harassing people. But I will speak my mind, which seems to be allowed in here.

Chief cook and bottlewasher
Oh, by the way, I'm an IMDB refugee. I spent 15 freakin' years there. Glad I found y'all.

What did she do?

Want to point out that post of mine you repped earlier was a joke, i thought you took it as a joke but obviously not since you have her on ignore haha.
I'm honestly not sure what post it was--there was something you said that made me laugh.

As for what she did? I put her on ignore because I found her obnoxious, overbearing and someone who tried to police my forum activities even down to the point of getting on my case for having spaces in my posts.

I don't like people like that so I slapped her on ignore quickly. Haven't regretted my decision since.

Yeah, I'm not into harassing people. But I will speak my mind, which seems to be allowed in here.
That's fine i just think he was whether deliberately or not giving off the impression that she is widely hated and unpopular here and that is not the case.

Great member
Yeah, I gathered that as well which is part of the reason I placed her on ignore. I'd rather not rock that boat and deal with all the drama that would ensue. Personalities like hers just aren't my cup of tea.

But, that's fine--I don't see what she's doing so I don't really care.

Oh, by the way, I'm an IMDB refugee. I spent 15 freakin' years there. Glad I found y'all.
Which boards were you a regular on?

I'm honestly not sure what post it was--there was something you said that made me laugh.

I jokingly said she is terrible and should be banned so i think you were agreeing with me thinking i'm serious. Anyway i didn't see those posts so i don't know what happened but yeah she is not a bad or unpopular member.

Damn straight you should speak your mind but yes--harassment is too much.

That's fine i just think he was whether deliberately or not giving off the impression that she is widely hated and unpopular here and that is not the case.
Gotcha. Hey, as long as someone is reasonable even after some salty banter, it's cool with me. I'm certainly not a lamb so..