American Idol...you know you are watching!

Tools    

FIX! It's a fix!!! LOL. I call shenanigans on this whole thing.

Really. Sanjaya was the only interesting thing about this season. What is the point of watching anymore? We'll all miss our terrible gay Indian friend.

Silly Monkey!

Did you see him crying when he was watching the goodbye tape. wawawa...it makes him even creepier!

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Silly Monkey!

Did you see him crying when he was watching the goodbye tape. wawawa...it makes him even creepier!
his creepiness was what made him enjoyable. All his bad haircuts and terrible singing...I miss him already. LOL.

I couldn't give a toss about any of the other contestants. Last season was so much better.

Put me in your pocket...
Yesssssssss Sanjaya's gone!!!!!!
It's about time!! ::does a happy dance::
The sad thing is...Sanjaya sounds like he's a really good kid. Even contestants already voted off have loved him. I hated wanting to like this kid in the beginning, but by the ponyhawk stage finding it hard to watch him make a fool out of himself. Unfortunately, he seemed to prefer that image than to be taken seriously.

Chris needs to go next after arguing that singing nasal is a style. He could use some humble pie.

his creepiness was what made him enjoyable. All his bad haircuts and terrible singing...I miss him already. LOL.
Lol....I'm sure the advertisers will miss him also. He was good watercooler material.

I wouldn't be surprized if the hair products industry went clamoring for him to hawk their wares next.

Last nights show...I LOVED Martina, but why in the heck was Fergie on? It didn't make any sense.. Why not let Martina sing two songs if they needed to fill the time space? Cripes...Fergie of all people.

Did they announce if there was to be a mentor next week? I saw the promo for the 'Idol gives back', which sounds like it will be a great show, but I didn't see/hear of a mentor. Just curious.

Last nights show...I LOVED Martina, but why in the heck was Fergie on? It didn't make any sense.. Why not let Martina sing two songs if they needed to fill the time space? Cripes...Fergie of all people.
Yeah, Fergie is terrible, and I didn't understand why they went to see Shrek, either. I mean that had nothing to do with anything, and all it did was take up space.

I didn't hear who the mentor is for next week either. I hope it is someone good! I mean the ones they had on there this year are.....ok....but they should really get some better, more experienced mentors. Maybe Mick Jagger or David Gilmour...their music lives on and on....hahaha

I was so totally wishing that one of the contestants sang a Johnny Cash or Willie Nelson song this week. But nope

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
i thought idol gives back was a really good idea and it was great to watch. I thought blakes choice was really brave this week - john lennons 'imagine'. Again Melinda is my fave, she gave a great performance

Yeah, Blake was good. That thing that the judges said about how they would have liked to see Blake rearrange the song. Well I totally disagree! I feel this song is meant to be sung the way Lennon wrote it, it's perfect the wayit is. Rearranging it would have been a bad choice. Also, what if he did rearrange it, I bet the judges would have been just as negative, if not more negative because they would have said the song is meant to be sung the way it is...that's just my opinion, however. And I think at this point in the game, the judges are looking for any little thing to critique, even if it what they sing is flawless.

I still think Melinda will take the win.

i want Blake to win!!

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
He is likable at times but if it's a singing contest he shouldn't win.

Of course since Melinda is gone, it's clearly NOT a singing contest.

With it down to Jordan and Blake, I really don't care who wins.

This season hasn't been a very good one, IMO.

That's a good question.

Either people thought she was safe and therefore didn't bother to vote for her

or

People like the younger Jordan and/or Blake better.

I've got NO idea.

im happy!!

even if Blake doesnt win, he'll still get to make a CD!!

As much as I like Blake, the beat-boxing golf caddy, Jordin won. She sang that bland "winner's song" like it was written directly for her.

Last season was more fun.

Jordin won!!

Yep.

Hopefully next season will have much better talent and personalities. This one was sort of blah.

I'm so glad I taped it before I tried to watch it. That way I could skip over the bad parts. What a quick show it was then!