Want to trade DVDs?

Tools    

It was beauty killed the beast.
Kong has stopped buying DVDs. Kong is so busy watching films he hasn't seen before that he rarely watches his DVDs, and buying them is simply no longer worth it. So, Kong was wondering if anyone would like to trade any DVDs; this way Kong can see some new films, and his DVDs won't be sitting around the apartment not being used.

Here are 15 DVDs Kong will trade, and if this works out Kong will trade more in the future. If you are interested in any of them then let Kong now what you'd be willing to trade for it and maybe we can strike up a deal.

The Dish
Election
Enemy at the Gates
Erin Brockovich
A Few Good Men
Get Shorty
Go
The Limey
Pi
Sid and Nancy
A Simple Plan
Sleepers
Suicide Kings
The Usual Suspects
Welcome to the Dollhouse

Of course trading DVDs requires a certain level of trust. Kong is willing to trust most of the regular posters, but if you are a brand new poster don't bother until you've accumulated a decent number of posts around here. Also, Kong lives in the U.S. and, due to regional coding and expensive international shipping, is only willing to trade with others living in the mainland U.S.

A novel adaptation.
Where do you live, Kong?
And what edition is that copy of The Usual Suspects?

Kong lives in Southeastern Virginia.

Kong forgot they release an SE version of the Usual Suspects. Kong has the old one. The special features are pretty slim (commentary, and the trailer).

Originally posted by Kong
Kong forgot they release an SE version of the Usual Suspects. Kong has the old one. The special features are pretty slim (commentary, and the trailer).
Yoda has the same disc. Yoda thought the commentary was very entertaining, and ultimately salvaged an otherwise thin DVD.

Originally posted by Sexy Celebrity
Hey, anybody want Adam Sandler in Going Overboard......?
Kong would rather get a wedgie.

Originally posted by Kong
Kong would rather get a wedgie.
Well, luckily I'm CEO of Wedgie Wear. What kind of underwear would you like?

Originally posted by Sexy Celebrity

Well, luckily I'm CEO of Wedgie Wear. What kind of underwear would you like?
A Kong Thong! Duh!

I list my dvds for trade at respinit.com. You can see my dvds 4 trade by going here: http://respinit.com/browseuser_ext.asp?username=brandon.

Would you like to trade?

Hey, is anyone interested in trading dvd-r copies of movies and television shows? I just rent movies and t.v. shows using Netflix and then burn copies of them using my computer's dvd burner.

Send me an email, or a private message or simply reply to this thread if you're interested.

Originally Posted by Electric Wizard
We're all pretty anti-piracy around here...
Ah yes, I see... but fortunately not all of you are anti-piracy, because I got a few emails from people interested in trading.

Arrrggghhh!! Matey, I'll make you walk the plank!!!

Originally Posted by MrZeldaFan
No. I'm keeping my DVDs..
Yeah, that's the point! You can keep your original DVDs and trade copies of them. Or in my case, return the originals to the rental company, and keep at least one copy for myself, and then trade the rest of them.

would like to trade dvdr for dvdr email me at [email protected] i HAVE gilmore girls seasons(1,2,3),chappelles show seasons(1,2), titus season(1.2), family guy season(1,2), super troopers, badder santa, the grudge, whitenoise, seed of chucky, saw, soul plane, dodgeball, oceans twelve, resident evil apocolypse, spaceballs, shaun of the dead, dawn of the dead, the day after tomarrow, cheech and chong nice dreams, the village and my WANTS are yes dear any season, fastlane whole series, are you afraid of the dark, king of queens any season, sincity, curb your entusiasm seasons(3,4), clarissa explans it all season(1), beyond belif fact of fiction any seasons, the tribe season(1)

Here to support the villians.......
Lester Burnham isn't happy, Lester was interested in Sid and Nancy but Lester live in U.K, never mind.