Movie Tab

Tools    

Blair Witch is an original and thought provoking horror film. It keeps you (me at least) at the edge of your seat when the time is right. It's a reality type based horror film in a way...sort of . Thats what makes it so spooky.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I saw it the day it came out in theaters, before everyone thought it was fake, and it creeped me out. It was one of the most original movies I have ever seen. The plot was cool, and the acting was extremely believble. Plus the fact that I live in the woods didn't hurt in the creep out factor.

I watched Bicentennial Man today. Always a good movie to watch. Right up in my top ten. Does anyone know where to download movies off of the web? I have high speed internet access, so I may be able to download quite quickly. Thanks.

You're a bud, Steve. Thanks.
Love,
Jozie

Since I haven't seen Fight Club since I saw it in the theater, I decided to rent it and watch it tonight.

I also rented "Gone in 60 Seconds" (I admit that I liked this movie when I saw it in the theater), and a movie called "A Day in Black and White" which happens to feature someone who I understand is from the same hometown as I am (I've heard that Francie Swift is from Amarillo, which is where I grew up).

And on Tuesday, I plan on renting "Ed Gein" (also apparently known as "In the Light of the Moon", according to the Internet Movie Database), a new movie about (surprisingly) Ed Gein and which features one Ryan Brockington (he of "Almost") as Ed Gein at age 16.

Just finished watching a Japanese film called 'Afterlife'. Bit strange, but damn good and very original. The film is based on people who have just died. They have to chose a memory from their whole life which they can take with them to heaven.

Originally posted by TWTCommish
a bit of the beginning of Super Mario Brothers (I know, I know).
I watched it too!! That movie rules!

I watched the Whole Nine Yards, Blankman, and Almost an Angel last night to today. I rented some movies that I'll watch later.

Watched the movies I rented. Legend of Drunken Master and Ghost Dog: The Way of the Samaurai. Drunken Master was very entertaining, and Ghost Dog was simply amazing. Great, Great movie.

Originally posted by Steve N.
If originality isn't your cup of tea, then you obviously haven't been watching movies for long. [/b]
dont shout at Sarius, shes new!
OK so the blair witch scared the smeg out of me, (i love that word!)and i think it is 1 of the most original and scary horror films i have seen, that doesn't mean everyone has to like it.

Well I still think that it is boring and it was a scarey. I could not sleep for ages after I had seen it I had to give it to one of my friends cuz I did not want it in the house.

Has anyone seen castaway? I think that it is good but it went one a bit and it got a bit boring at the end. I carn't belive that he lived on that Island for 4 yesrs. The bit that was funny was when he lost wilson and he kept on shouting his name it was so funny.

Over the past couple of days, I've watched:

Pollock
Panic (what an amazing film! everyone here should see it)
Buffalo 66
O Brother
Heat
Requiem for a Dream
You can count on Me :bawl:

Ghost Dog is an awesome movie. My favorite scene is the one where he, er, disposes of the redneck. It's so damn calculated and cold, but you still can't help but root for Ghost Dog.

The Gift
Wish I could see it again I couldn't pay attention, it was too noisy here.

Leaving Las Vegas, accompanied by red wine. :bawl: :bawl: