Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

I think you're the first person I meet, that doesn't like this film. You should try it again in the faraway future, though!
This movie score is by the way one of my favorites of all time and I think it fits the movie perfectly. It even improves the film.
It seems I'm in the minority then. The Third Man disappointed me because I think it could've been a lot better in many ways. One of the very few things I liked about the film was Orson Welles's performance. I think I might give it another go one day, but not this year, and not even the next, because there are thousands of other films in my watchlist and I'm not going to rewatch a film I didn't enjoy.

As for the score, I'll be honest, I think it is one of the worst uses of music that I've seen in film. I didn't mind it during the opening credits, but the very same music was playing in the funeral scene too. And then even in the scenes when
WARNING: "" spoilers below
Holly Martin chases Harry Lime
if I can recall correctly. It just didn't work for me, it just seemed so out of place and it ruined the mysterious atmosphere the movie was trying to create. I liked the first 40 minutes or so, but then I started to dislike it. It started to look like the actors themselves knew they were in a movie, and the situations didn't seem as genuine as they did in the first hour of the movie.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Orson Welles doesn't even turn up until after 40 minutes in. I love the score, but what knd of a movie do you think the zither fits?

Orson Welles doesn't even turn up until after 40 minutes in. I love the score, but what knd of a movie do you think the zither fits?
Any movie but a thriller/suspense movie.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
American Psychos - 6/10

I was so sure that I was going to like this movie, but by the time that the credits were rolling, all I could think about was how much of an utter-mess that the story was. Christian Bale delivered a tremendous performance though, I thought, but he couldn't save the movie from its own framework.

I think this is a great movie, I like the mystery about the film as well as the controversialism about the church and so forth. Ron Howard does a great job of directing, Tom Hanks is solid lead. I didnt really believe Ewan Macgregor however just because it seems he didnt fit as the camerlengo, he did a good job acting wise but I think he was miscast. All and all great film and enough things going on to make you watch over a few times.

4/5 - also I am not sure how to put in the popcorn ratings if anyone knows how please let me know.

The Haunting in Connecticut - Ghosts of Georgia.
For the second time. See if i missed anything

allwebaccessories.com

Boogie Nights -

One of the most exuberant, colourful, and bizarre films that I've ever seen. Loved the music and the camera work, the long takes were brilliant.

Boogie Nights -

One of the most exuberant, colourful, and bizarre films that I've ever seen. Loved the music and the camera work, the long takes were brilliant.
Yes Long takes are absolutely brilliant, love these two:
and