What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Today I put together my entertainment unit, as it was cheap because I'm stingy -

Adjective
Unwilling to give or spend; ungenerous: "his employer is stingy and idle".
Insufficient in quantity; scanty: "the crabmeat is stingy and the black bean soup is not quite hot enough".

Thinking of starting a pool as to how long it'll be before PF gets banned again.
I forgot how funny you can be Did Man U get implicated with the Football scandal? I'm sure they did! Defiantly last year

When I did my entertainment unit, I rung up Foxtel because everything was fine when I disconnected and then connected the cables, but I couldn't get the free channels - like 7,9,10 Gem and so forth. What did they say to me?? That's freeview which we don't have, so good luck After thinking and doing some dylosis I worked out the problem after 2 hours. Thanks Foxtel (pay tv)

Eating a sandwich, reading the TLS.
WHat's TLS?

Okay, I watched it on the news about the King. Shakespeare didn't like him or something? Who cares, as I'm not a fan of Shakespeare's work Writers and Poets will hate me now

Someone who isn't you, I guess
At school I hated it, I preferred building something and sport. Like a lot of people....DYI and sport is huge. They have sport and home improvement channels, alot of them. There isn't much for Shakespeare channels, some people say Shakespeare work influenced them - whatever!

In your profile it says you work in a east Asian Library, I have a library card

At the moment I'm spraying this

In my back, ribs and triceps as I over did it for the week. I slept for about 4 hours and I took headache tablets and still feeling like crap. I'm getting old.

Listening to Petri Nygård The Song is in Finnish.

International Woman of Mystery
I just finished Cabin in the Woods and it was great, now I'm enjoying a bottle of IPA Stone Ruination and typing this out

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Watched my wife stare at me incredulously as I ate a package of Mountain House Lasagna with a wooden spoon. That stuff is pretty good, even better when out hiking!

Drinking coffee and bracing for an "epic" snowstorm.
OMG

took this this morning
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	2day.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	11.0 KB
ID:	10019  

Watching Rubgy League Indigenous all stars v NRL all starts 22 -6 at the moment.