Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

First I'm watching True Grit by the Coen brothers. I'll see what I'm watching after that. Maybe Magnolia or something by Polanski. We'll see what the moment brings!

^True Grit is Coen Brothers best IMO, best film of 2010. Polanskis are great, except for Fearless Vampire Killers

I'm going to watch Carnage by Roman Polanski... instead of studying.

Just saw Love and other drugs and now I'm planning to watch The Fifth Element. After that I'll probably watch Silver Linings Playbook, but I'm not sure about that yet. It depends on the mood I'll be in.

batman beyond: return of the joker. hope it will be made into a live action film one day

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Due to the lack of time I watched Kim Ki-Duk's Breath instead.

Going to watch Skyfall today.

International Woman of Mystery
I'm hunkering down in a snow storm and going to give Cabin in the Woods a try. Hopefully it will not be as bad as I fear.

Almost Love (2006), written and directed by Han Lee. (Korean, with English subtitles.) Childhood pals, growing up, slowing coming to realize and coming to grips with the fact their friendship is growing into love. Light and fluffy, with charming quick cuts between the two as kids and the two as young adults. Slowly becoming more serious. Good for a Friday night when you don't want to think too much.
Scarecrow: I haven't got a brain ... only straw. Dorothy: How can you talk if you haven't got a brain? Scarecrow: I don't know. But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking, don't they? Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.