Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

I'm planning to see The Thing (1982) tomorrow, hope it's not too scary. :/

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I'm planning to see The Thing (1982) tomorrow, hope it's not too scary. :/
You are in for a treat lass.

Watched Rudy which I 'dvr'ed from nbc. I'd never seen this film. I could see why it was popular and a big thing then, but when I got to the end, even though I knew it was coming, it reminded me of the 80's film Lucas. R.I.P. - Corey Haim (December 23, 1971 – March 10, 2010

Probably Rocketship XM. Its a sci-fi film from about 1949 or 50 about a spaceship that goes to Mars. Ive seen it before, the first time in a theatre when it first came out. Back then that was really something. Kind of primitive nowdays, but still fun to watch.

Either Scream 4, or rewatching some Six Feet Under.

I was able to dvr 'What's new Pussycat?, great for this weekend, + I dig the tune.

Also the flop and forgotten 1979 'Something Short of Paradise', very dead things are interesting.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Let's take a look at what I've watched yesterday, today, and yet tonight

Married Life- 6/10 Overall cheesy film, but it has the McAdams factor for me to somewhat enjoy it.

V for Vendetta- 9/10 Whilst I do love the film, I was off about 3 days in watching it. Remember remember the 5th of November!

Spirited Away- 9/10 Very pleasantly surprised. Probably one of the imaginative if not the most imaginative film that I have ever seen. Much better than Alice in Wonderland, and if you don't like anime I'd still suggest watching it.

Leaving Las Vegas- 7/10 Watched in order to continue my quest of watching all acting oscar winners. The performances were great, particularly Shue though Cage probably warrants his oscar. Depressing but yet a solid film.

Skyfall tonight! And in between watching Destry Rides Again

Have just watched

Currently watching

Watching tonight

Altered States, its one I havent seen for some time.

Lincoln...