Favorite TV Show

Tools    

Movie Forums Extra
ditto to the malcom in the middle post. i can't watch tv anymore it all sucks so bad.

Dallas -TNT
Leverage - TNT
Franklin and Bash - TNT
Suites - USA
Burn Notice - USA

Most of the good ones

House is my favorite t.v show of all time. South Park is a close second. My top ten is.

1.House
2.South Park
3.The Drew Carrey Show
4.Scrubs
5.Seinfield
6.The Simpsons
7.How I met your mother
8.The Muppet Show
9.Friends
10.Psych

Precious tritium is what makes this project go.
I used to watch Doctor Who all the time back in the day, Smallville I never had a chance to watch and I couldn't get into Firefly myself.
I recommend Smallville, it starts off pretty well, it goes downhill for a while though, but season 10 is pretty spectacular if you're a fan of Superman.

There really is no competition for me...I have a ton of trouble getting interested in TV dramas. I find just about everyone of them implausible, silly and forced. That was until I feel in love with a little show called:

Breaking Bad

I'll contend that it is the best TV drama in television history. Not one thing in the show is put in it without purpose. It all feels very plausible. It never opts for cheap thrills. The slow burn build up and continuous story line lend more power to the memorable climaxes/moments. Not too much the incredible premise/writing/atmosphere/acting you name it. I absolutely adore it and highly recommend it.

Now comedies I tend to gravitate to more. I seem to enjoy the 90s sitcoms the most. Here are my fave TV comedies in order:

1.)Seinfeld
2.)Fraiser
3.)South Park
4.)Futurama
5.)Simpsons
6.)King of Queens/Everyone Loves Raymond (almost the story of my family)
7.)Home Improvment
8.)Fresh Prince
9.)Scrubs
10.)Aqua Teen

Going try out Happy Endings dvds soon heard great things.
Also they need to do an American Peep Show..only saw one episode my buddy showed me. It was really funny.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
It's probably Seinfeld, one of the few shows I can watch again and again.

Also they need to do an American Peep Show..only saw one episode my buddy showed me. It was really funny.
Why not just watch the UK version?

Also, I don't know if you've seen them or not, but can I recommend Mad Men, The Wire and The House Of Cards Trilogy.

Heroes (even though the first season is by far the best), The Walking Dead, Dexter

I stopped watching Heroes when series 2 started, what a bore. Totally went off that series. If you want fabulous 'superheroes' watch the British series Misfits.

Dexter on the other hand, adore it. You must start to watch it Critics.

Now I'm watching Burn Notice,since the sixth season started,I adore that show!

Don't give the prick the satisfaction.
I stopped watching Heroes when series 2 started, what a bore. Totally went off that series. If you want fabulous 'superheroes' watch the British series Misfits.

Dexter on the other hand, adore it. You must start to watch it Critics.
I'm going to have to go to a local movie/game rent store one of these days and rent Dexter (season 1)