Overrated Actors

Tools    

I liked Salt, maybe I liked the song "woman doing it for themselves" lol!

Yeah, Girl Interrupted & Changeling was good! Who directed Changeling? You only get 1 guess..lol!

What? Is that a Pommy saying or something?

well I just recently found out that Jolie won an oscar for Girl,Interrupted.She was good in that movie but I wouldn't say perfect.And to be honest,I didn't like her in Changeling at all.She is a beautiful woman maybe that's why often she looks just unnatural in many movies.

In the 20's & 30's women were thin, they were!

well I just recently found out that Jolie won an oscar for Girl,Interrupted.She was good in that movie but I wouldn't say perfect
She was excellent in her role as a sociopath in that film.

Jolie is one of my least favorite people in the world and I do think she is overrated. But she can act well. She does what a good actress should do: draws from within his insane ass and brings a great performance. I haven't seen girl interrupted but in the films that I have seen her in her performance was top notch. She has been doing mostly popcorn films lately though. I think once upon a time she was as good as anyone. Now she talks these crowd pleasing roles (which is why she is on my overrated list).

Sacha Baron Cohen

hate the way casey affleck always mutters so you cant hear what he says

Yes, I dont like Tom Hanks .
& Casey afflek tries to sound interesting by whispering, so you cant hear him.

I feel like I mentioned this earlier in the thread as well but Tom Hanks is certainly not fantastic; fairly boring in almost every respect.
&feature=related

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Hanks is solid as gold in my book.

And C. Affleck I would say is underrated if anything. Gone Baby Gone and The Assassination are 2 awesome performances.

Tom Hanks is one of the best actors out there. If anything he is a bit underrated.

And Casey Affleck is absolutely underrated. He held his own surprisingly well in The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford. And his performance in Gone Baby Gone was phenomenal.