New Trailers Here!

Tools    

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
In February 2008 Police find several video tapes at scene of a brutal crime.

&feature=related

WARNING: "Very Graphic Content In The Trailer" spoilers below
&feature=relmfu

^ Devil's Playground is all right, one of the better lowish budget straight to dvd films to come out from that lot of actors/film makers, saw it last year though. America are getting it in September, I recommend just renting it if you want to see it.

Not sure if this is supposed to be a Mocumentary or what?
Reminds me of the second half of Jean Luc Godard's Week End, and I'll probably fall into a deep sleep during The Woods, looks absolutely dull.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
George Clooney, Ryan Gosling, Paul Giamatti, Marisa Tomei, Evan Rachel Wood.
This looks like it might be pretty good.

I am pretty sure that this is the newest Trailer for Immortals.

&feature=list_related&playnext=1&list=SPF8A5E6C83FD13B29

This is not new, this is a Korean film released in 2009 but not available in America yet. Looks like a pretty good movie.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
This is not a trailer but it's not worth a thread, so I thought I'd just post it here for anyone that enjoyed Hobo With A Shotgun.
Hobo Director Starts Blatant Violence High

Source:Bleeding Cool
August 27, 2011

When Shock has Hobo With a Shotgun director Jason Eisener in the studio for Choice Cuts, he told us his next picture would be a martialarts flick set in a world similar to Hobo.

"It's set in a high school, just imagine what high school life would be like in that insane world of Hobo With a Shotgun, it has a lot of insane characters and martial arts inspired by The Wanderers, Class of 1984, a bit of The Karate Kid," he told us.

Bleeding Cool got wind of the title while at FrightFest in London. Apparently the project is entitled BVH which stands for Blatant Violence High. Eisener says it's a also a bit inspired by the video game Vigilante.
Just found one screenshot.

I've been waiting to taking a look at The Ides Of March and I'm prepared to give War Horse a chance, just based on the pedigree of its source material.

I repped you for The Ides of March. It's one of my highly anticipated films of the year. For the one or two people that have been paying attention to my rantings on here, it looks to be right up my ally. It's a film for a grown-up audience! Hoo-ray!

&feature=grec_index
Looks terrible.

It sure does.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."