Movie Trade-Off Game, V2.0

Tools    

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
gonna go ahead and post the new groups. i hope everyone who wanted in has said so.

Round 6

Group 1
Brodinski
linespalsy

Group 2
Sexy Celebrity
ash_is_the_gal

Group 3
steve3001
HollyG

Group 4
Lanikai
nebbit

Group 5
mark f
Fiscal

as always, post your reviews here when you are finished.

original post in this thread has been updated with the new round and a link to the Movie Trade-Off Tab Reviews for future reference.

ok, get recommending!

Ash, your movie is Rocky.

I noticed on your lists that you have not seen it. I have been thinking about rewatching this myself soon.

Enjoy!

ok, thanks! i need to think about this a bit, because i really really really want to choose a movie you'll love, moreso than any other round i've played in this game.

so, uh... give me a second here.

Alrighty. I wanted to think hard for you, too, but I instantly saw that Rocky was available and it felt right.

Ok may have to give some thought to one for Lanikai as I don't know much about you and as you don't have a top ten I don't know what you like soooooooo I will get back

Thinking about it...
Ok may have to give some thought to one for Lanikai as I don't know much about you and as you don't have a top ten I don't know what you like soooooooo I will get back
Hi, Nebbit. I'll have to figure out my top ten,
but I checked yours and "To Kill a Mocking Bird"
is one of my favorites too and right up my alley. I can't get enough of trial movies. I also love "Crash" and I'm a huge fan of Hitchcock.
What kind of movie we are supposed do choose?
A movie that I think you would like or the opposite?
You've probably played this before. Explain to the newbie here!

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Fiscal, I'll give you three to choose from:

The third box contains A Matter of Life and Death and Age of Consent, Helen Mirren's first film. Of those two in the set, I'd prefer that you watch A Matter of Life and Death but I'm not sure how available it is where you are. One problem is that it's not on Netflix yet, so we'll delete that one unless you have access from someplace else. I wouldn't want you to watch it unless you had a pristine version though.

Is white trash beautiful
Okie Dokie Stevo 3001 I was peeking at your list and I saw that Jerry Maguire was not crossed off so give it watch and let me know what ya think

okay, SC. there's lots of movies i could chose from the movie lists that you haven't ticket yet, but i'd prefer to get a little more "personal" so i went through some movies i've got. here's what i came up with. let me know if you've seen it.

i just recently watched this myself and really enjoyed it.

That's a gay movie??? I had no idea! Thanks, Ash. I'll get right on it.

Hi, Nebbit. I'll have to figure out my top ten,
but I checked yours and "To Kill a Mocking Bird"
is one of my favorites too and right up my alley. I can't get enough of trial movies. I also love "Crash" and I'm a huge fan of Hitchcock.
What kind of movie we are supposed do choose?
A movie that I think you would like or the opposite?
You've probably played this before. Explain to the newbie here!
Hi Glad you have joined us, I don't care if it something you like as I am open to watching anything
Thanks for your help I have 2 for you to pick from

or