Movie Trade-Off Game, V2.0

Tools    

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
im in tho ill just have to beg the person im paired with not to make it a horror movie lmao i may cry.
i try to encourage most people to recommend their film based on things like Top 100's, their Favorites list, and... just what they may or may not know about that person.

you'll be fine

I'm in.
Imagine an eye unruled by man-made laws of perspective, an eye unprejudiced by compositional logic, an eye which does not respond to the name of everything but which must know each object encountered in life through an adventure of perception. How many colors are there in a field of grass to the crawling baby unaware of 'Green'?

-Stan Brakhage

Originally Posted by ash_is_the_gal

i try to encourage most people to recommend their film based on things like Top 100's, their Favorites list, and... just what they may or may not know about that person.

you'll be fine
okay, so APPARENTLY i'm getting some heat for this. a certain someone has brought it to my attention that the whole point in participating in this game is that they get the chance to recommend a movie that their partner otherwise would never, ever watch.

so i'd just like to say feel free to play however you'd like to. you can base your recommendation upon what you know about your partner and take advantage of it by suggesting a film that is the opposite, or you can try to find something they'd like.

back to our regularly scheduled program. the only two members i'm waiting on are Iroquois and TheUsualSuspect. i'm almost certain both of them are not interested in playing this round. therefore, groups will be formed.... soon!

Round 5

Group 1
Sexy Celebrity
mark f

Group 2
nebbit
igor_is_fugley

Group 3
Dexter Riley
genesis_pig

Group 4
ash_is_the_gal
HollyG

Group 5
Fiscal
happycyclist

Group 6
CCWings
Brodinski

Group 7

Dog Star Man
steve3001

Group 8
Sexy Celebrity
KasperKristensen

as always, post your reviews here when you are finished.

original post in this thread has been updated with the new round and a link to the Movie Trade-Off Tab Reviews for future reference.

ok, get recommending!

Alright I'm in! Who do I get?
groups have just been posted, but i'll see if someone would be willing to take a second partner.

genesis_pig? think you can handle 2?