Grill a MoFo

Tools    

Uh, I'd like to be grilled, unless I'm too much of a newbie to have one.

In all honesty, I want to be fried. But, yeah grill me.

I didn't know we had to request to be grilled. I would also love to be grilled one day so people can ask me personal inappropriate questions about sex, religion, and politics. But I'll wait my turn.

Buy the ticket, take the ride.
I wouldn't mind being grilled too, if it isn't too much trouble Destiny

You can take your time on mine if you want, Destiny. Just whenever you get the chance-- tomorrow, next week, next month... 'sall good, I'll still be here.

OK, I've been putting them together. I will finish, post and link them when I get back on here later today. I need a nap. I've been doing many side-jobs lately. I be tired.

My power keeps going out. Check the shout-box. It's been unreal. I keep losing my work, so I'm not going to bother for now. It's pissing me off.

I wouldn't mind being grilled at some point, but maybe when the grilling has slowed down some. Wasn't it initially one a week...?
No, I did 2 a week. They were also a sticky thread. I don't do that anymore.
Now that it's usually random requests by new members, I toss them up when I have the time to make them.

I don't like the word newbie.
Yeah, I know, eh? I prefer Noob.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Newf@g is the preferred term on some message boards.

Also, this post is me volunteering to talk about myself, yall. As if I'm not too self-centered, pretentious, and indifferent to others' plights already.

Wellllll, I have some time to do this - if you have time to make a thread