Movie Tab

Tools    

lol.. ahhh.. no wonder i cant find it in my store....
LOL.. OMG....

thank you.

I've got a splitting headache
Showtime
The New Guy
Accidental Spy
Office Space
The Wild Bunch
Damn, I can't believe this is the first time watching "The Wild Bunch"... I'm waaaaaaaaayy behind...Lol

Radioactive Spider Blood
Batman Forever
The Faculty
LA Confidential
Enemy of the State

All in one night's sitting.

"Chances are, if your parents didn't have any kids, then you won't either."

Fighting out of the Lions Den
The Time Machine -Just felt like there was 1/2 hour missing from this movie.

C+

Amelie
"Do you believe in miracles?"
"Not today."

What a wonderful way to start one's day.

The Crocidile 2
Joe SOmebody....
Van Wilder
We were Soliders
Iris
HairDo U

Back with a bang!
Since I have hardly visited MoFo during the summer, I'll just give you a few highlights of some of the movies I've watched while I was gone:

Weekend at Bernie's (both of them)
Recently I have developed a taste for really bad movies, and these two really have it all, you've just gotta love 'em.
Storytelling
Great movie, altough it felt as if something was missing
The Pledge
I really liked this one
About a Boy
Hillarious.
Erik the Viking, Yellowbeard
I hadn't seen anyone of these, and I loved them both.

I guess I could make the list much longer, but I'm too tired to think of any more movies right now

Fighting out of the Lions Den
`The Fast & the Furious` - The Loudest film I`ve ever heard .

`The Good, The Bad & The Ugly` -Forgot how much this movie is Eli Wallachs ...the dude steals every scene he`s in.

Traffic
"Woah. Why don't you just back the f*ck up, man. "To this place"? What is that sh*t? Ok, right now, all over this great nation of ours, 'hundred thousand white people from the suburbs are cruisin' around downtown asking every black person they see "You got any drugs? You know where I can score some drugs?" Think about the effect that that has on the psyche of a black person, on their possibilities. I -- God I guarantee you bring a hundred thousand black people into your neighborhood, into f*ckin' Indian Hills, and they're asking every white person they see "You got any drugs? You know where I can score some drugs?", within a day everyone would be selling. Your friends. Their kids. Here's why: it's an unbeatable marketforce man. It's a three-hundred percent markup value. You can go out on the street and make five-hundred dollars in two hours, come back and do whatever you want to do with the rest of your day and, I'm sorry, you're telling me that... you're telling me that white people would still be going to law school?"

The Future Ed Wood
i thought it was `Shriek If you know what i did last summer" ? it is the one with Coolio?

Visit the best film forum on the web http://www.empireonline.co.uk/