New DVDs

Tools    

Amelie
Red Beard
Top Secret!
Modesty Blaise
Robin & Marian
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Enemies are so stimulating.
i think you should

i ordered scooby doo today too...that is a wicked film

Just picked up the Crossroads S.E.! Britney is awesome!

Nah, just sh!ttin' ya.

I'm actually off the hook for buying any new DVDs over the next couple weeks. Nothing that interests me at all is streeting. But in August comes "The Simpsons" second season set, "The Sopranos" third season set, Time After Time S.E., Ed Wood with a Tim Burton and Martin Landau commentary track, In the Bedroom, and S.E. 2-disc sets of Jackie Brown, Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction. So I suppose it's good that I can actually save a couple paychecks before that deluge of must-buys hits.

no i havent ordered back to the future. i will wait i think. i used to be into those films when i was a kid but i havent watched them in ages so i will have to actaully be in that mood to buy them.

i have too much stuff on my order list at the minute anyway...i cant afford it all lol

i have:

The Panic Room 28/10/2002
Scooby Doo 25/11/2002
Spider-Man 01/12/2002
Ally McBeal: Season 4
A Hard Days Night 30/09/2002
Birthday Girl (2002) 13/08/2002
The Lord Of The Rings - The Fellowship of the Ring 06/08/2002

With movies now I am going to The Movie Trading Company . They match prices from anywhere and get any movie you wish. Every movie that comes out, is there. If they happen to not carry it at the moment....they will order it and it will be the next day. Shipments come in daily. I especially love their midnight madness sales!!!

woo woo!

i checked out my play account and they have posted 'everyone says i love you' and they are in the process of posting my 'lord of the rings' dvd!

happy day

welp...
got my second most prized LOTR possession today.
The dvd.

I am SOOOOO glad we changed distributers! Stuff actually comes early NOW! (instead of late)

woohoooooo.........

i watched got the shining yesterday...ive never seen it before. omg its so good! and i got tomb raider. i like that film more each time i see it.

Radioactive Spider Blood
The Scream Collection

"Chances are, if your parents didn't have any kids, then you won't either."

Radioactive Spider Blood
It definitely is. But I already had a copy of Scream 3, so now I have two of them... anybody want it?

Tremors. It's got some neat extras, although, alas, no commentary track.

Radioactive Spider Blood
The Devil's Advocate
Monster's Ball
Varsity Blues