Hello Everybody

Tools    

Hi, In my quest to learn about various movie's and to show others my opinion on movie's, I found these Forums and decided to give them a try as they seem to be very interesting and have interesting people.

I also work at a movie theatre which I believe enhances my knowledge slightly on new movies that are being released.

i wished i worked at a theatre, is it true you people do stuff to popcorn?
Welcome Krorg, god i love that s/n
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

Now With Moveable Parts
I used to work at a theater too. I don't know about "doing stuff" to popcorn, but I can tell you scary things about the butter flavoring.

Like how it gets delivered in a box, it's square and solid, it smells like death and then you put it in the warmer/pump, and then 'POOF', magicaly delicious!

I just eat it. I try not to think about it.

Welcome, Krorg!

Now With Moveable Parts
Same here. I didn't say I didn't eat it. Mmmm..."butter halfway please!"

Oh yeah, and welcome Krorg

Ha, you couldnt imagine the things going on with the popcorn at our theatre. But, yeah, Its not too bad a job, Free movies and free popcorn and drinks, soem days are boring But, Ive been working there for about 2 years so Im used to it.

your a lucky man, i think you will be very popular in these parts Krorg. Welcome to Mofo (which is movieforums only shortened). We all will be greatly interested in what you have to say, since you have the experience in watching films. Hope to see more of you around mate.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Yes, yes...WELCOME..*trumpets sound*

Hope you stick around, you already sound hilarious.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

yeah i heard that people pee in the butter flavoring machines. I love popcorn, i wonder if the urine makes it taste better