What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

Michael Clayton, There Will Be Blood, and Rambo. The first and second because they are great. The third because it is extremely entertaining.

Poltergeist and Die Hard. Good films and only $5 each new, in the giant Wal-Mart bin.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
My Ultimate Matrix Collection turned up today 10 disc's WWOOOOHHHOOOOO!

You want to post like me?

Only 4 bucks.
Good acting, espicially Norton when going 'full retard'. However, it was very slow, leading up to a climax which wasn't that exciting. The ending surprised me though.

I've Loved You So Long
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

losie andclark the new advturns of superman first seson
the mummy 3

Get smart with steve carool

Nice dude.

Watched Role Models yet? Wonder if I'm the only person who thought it sucked.

The only one of those that is a blind-buy is Let the Right One In. I enjoyed Role Models a lot and found a distinct lack of suckiness throughout. I like David Wayne and his sensibility, and while The Ten was a bit of a disappointment I think this passes Michael Showalter's The Baxter as the best Stella-alum movie yet.

But, you know...different strokes and all.