What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

Blade Runner (2-disc)

Butch Cassidy And The Sundance Kid (2-disc)

Funny thing is that these were both on the top of my 'too buy' list, and both just seemed to be on sale this week at Best Buy. I guess I just got lucky.

Pulp Fiction - I had never seen it before. I watched it a couple of weekends ago and love it! I like Tarantino's non-linear style, which he brought in from Reservoir Dogs (I watched that for the first time last weekend).

City of God (2002)

Trainspotting - Collector's Edition (1996)

O Lucky Man! - 2-Disc Special Edition (1973)

O Lucky Man! - 2-Disc Special Edition (1973)
I love O Lucky Man love the sound track and Helen Mirren

I am half agony, half hope.
The English Patient because my VHS copy is ragged.

Mad Max and Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome because they were a two-fer at the grocery for $9.95

Johann von Goethe

Great purchase MovieMan, you'll probably like it alot.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Frozen River

Inside Moves
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Today's tuesday and lots of other stuff coming out today that I am definetly going to buy. "Dead Like Me" i am going to get later today. but the last dvd i bought was "The Rocker" because i thought it was a funny movie in the theaters and im a rainn wilson fan. anyone else have it ?

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Changling looks like a awesome film, hope you post a review :-)