What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?

Tools    

Flightplan

Female assassin extraordinaire.
jarhead.

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
Memoirs of a Geisha lovely!
I am scared to watch this film.

Broken Flowers , so good!! i specially liked the ending, i have to say it reminded me of Sideways

uh.... why?
Uh....I loved the book.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Ophelia
Uh....I loved the book.
I did, too!
I read it long enough ago that I couldn't compare the film to the book - always a good thing, it seems. The film is beautiful and the story is the same as far as I can remember it, and I think Rob Marshall really understood what made the book so good and gave the film the same qualities.

I did, too!
I read it long enough ago that I couldn't compare the film to the book - always a good thing, it seems. The film is beautiful and the story is the same as far as I can remember it, and I think Rob Marshall really understood what made the book so good and gave the film the same qualities.
I will make an effort to check it out.

Welcome to the human race...
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, first film I've seen in theatres since Wedding Crashers and equally unremarkable.

Narnia-On Opening Day(Friday)

Sarah Silverman: Jesus is Magic

If you like Silverman, you'll love Jesus is Magic. I loved it. Not even 90-minutes long, but packed full of huge, long, guilty laughs at the expense of all manner of politically incorrect topics, thanks to Sarah's delivery and personality. Her stand-up is very strong, while the skits and songs that break the act a handful of times are more hit and miss. Nobody makes stand-up comedy concert films anymore, and while for the most part there wasn't anything especially "cinematic" with any of the goings on and it might just as well have been an HBO special, it's great to see a performer you love projected onto a huge screen while you cackle like a moron in the dark with a bunch of strangers. It's the next best thing to seeing the performer live. And at least now the thrity-five-year old Sarah at the top of her game is forever encased in the amber of film.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Glad you liked it, I'm gonna go catch either tomorrow or the day after.

Oh how I love Sarah Silverman....

Just got back from the midnight screening of Kong. Great fun, lives up to every expectation and then some.

GRADE: A-

Brokeback Mountain. A fantastic Film

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
Just got back from the midnight screening of Kong. Great fun, lives up to every expectation and then some.
Oh man! Now I'm really excited.
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

just saw the producers....great cast by all especially will ferrel as franz liebkind....

three songs from the show (and a few other little funny bits) were taken out and/or changed...

a plus if you haven't seen the show...if you have you might be a little disappointed with it...great fun nevertheless...