Movie where man gives complete strangers his car when they ask for it

Tools    

There is a movie I saw part of a while back. There were two young people (maybe 18-25?) who were trying to get somewhere quickly. It took place in what appeared to be the near future or an alternate world. People were very trusting and always followed the rules. The guy wasn't used to that and was going to steal a car, but instead the girl approached a man with a car and told him something like "We need to borrow your car for an emergency. It's important." To the guy's amazement the car owner let the couple have his car. Somewhere else people who ran the place discovered that the people were on their way and wanted to stop them. One person was wondering how they could figure out where they were and another person pointed to a display showing the car that the couple were in since it was the only car that was speeding. I think this was probably made sometime between the late 90's and the early 2010's.

My friends thinks it's from The Host from 2013.

Aliens have taken over people and I remember a scene they ask someone infected if they can have their car, and they give it up willingly.

Aliens have taken over people and I remember a scene they ask someone infected if they can have their car, and they give it up willingly.
That's the one, thanks!

I was thinking the same but as per usual I couldn't remember the name.