Ridicule a favourite film of the above member.

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
The Straight Story is so long and dragged-out that you might as well call it The Wait Story.

you should escape from the movie 'Escape from New York'.
Watching 'Home Alone 3' made me want to hit myself in the face with a greasy flaming skillet.

Watching 'Home Alone 3' made me want to hit myself in the face with a greasy flaming skillet.

I fell asleep 8 times during 2001 and when i woke up the 8th time it was still playing.

Little Kevin McCallister should never have been left Home Alone once, never mind three times!

I mean… that you have Exorcist II as your number one favorite is a roast in and on itself… and that’s not even considering the fact that The Heretic is also part of its title. Nuff said.

Your tree is dead and needs to be cut down.

(Haven't actually seen The Tree of Life yet. Like I said, this is all in good fun and shouldn't be taken personally or made personal. Unlike, say, Mr. MovieMeditation just above, who overstepped that invisible line. I don't care how eternally fashionable it is to diss Exorcist II: The Heretic...)

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Exorcist II: The Heretic is like an Italian horror film made by somebody who's never seen an Italian horror film.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Exorcist II: The Heretic is like an Italian horror film made by somebody who's never seen an Italian horror film.

Wow! An Exorcist II diss that I haven't heard repeated ad nauseum!

(Plus, it's actually kind of true... )

That's not a natural red, that beard is totally dyed!