Best Sex Scene

Tools    

history *is* moralizing
one word:

SECRETARY

Appy-polly-loggies
Hahaha

Kelly McGillis in Top Gun...one of the first ones I remember anyway. I thought she was so hot.

The Team America sex scene was by far the best (and most graphic) one I have seen in quite a while.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
the sex scene in Meet Joe Black always gets to me...its the woman in me -tear-

has anyone else noticed though, that in almost every passioate sex scene thats supposed to be all love and romance and crap, they always have this close shot of their hands grasping each other? what is UP with that? I have had passionate sex, lemme tell you, and his hand is not what *I* wanna grab!

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by ash_is_the_gal
I have had passionate sex, lemme tell you, and his hand is not what *I* wanna grab!
come on! leave his toes alone!!!!!!!!

Has to be Deliverance - Ned Beatty has never looked so seducing - couldn't really blame the Mountain Man really!www.themoviechallenge.com

Appy-polly-loggies
Eww bro deliverence come on thats too far, ohh god bad mental picture!

I have had passionate sex, lemme tell you, and his hand is not what *I* wanna grab!

Ash, you're my new favorite MOFO!

My Top 100 favorite movies.

Enemy at the Gates:

Rachel Weitz and Jude Law.

Its spontaneous and just very sensual.

Appy-polly-loggies
Originally Posted by Mose
Ash, you're my new favorite MOFO!
I second that Motion!

It must be the one where was some woman in red latex dress and somekind of steel-heeled boots. Guy was cuffed in chair and he didn't want sex with this woman but the woman just blowjobbed him and HAD SEX! She told that maybe she becomes pregnant.. Yeah.. That's the one, but I can't recall the movie. If somebody knows, enlighten me. It was damn good scene.

Michelle Pfeiffer & Mel Gibson in the hot tub in Tequila Sunrise. That movie features Michelle at the pinnacle of her hotness.

The movie Sirens featuring a naked Supermodel Elle MacPherson and Portia de Rossi and another woman caressing yet another woman floating in a pool. Elle & company bursting up out of the water to start that scene just is so very right!

I am not really into watching actors simulate sex, I would rather be having sex.

Just saw Vamp cause Holden suggested to me it at some pont in time for some reason.........yeah Gracie Jones and the young kid....heh.... that was erotic I think for some reason.

Originally Posted by chicagofrog
one word:

SECRETARY

That is a very very sexy movie.

The End Has Come
Secretary
Wild at Heart
Angel Heart
Original Sin
Of Love and Shadows
Bliss
Threesome