The Who Do You Wanna Have Sex With Thread!

Tools    

history *is* moralizing
the girl in front of me at the office...............

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by Silas
yea she is hot
uhhh.... mmmhh.. Silas, where are you? i don't see you! don't hide behind yr computer! lunch pause together, okay?

Appy-polly-loggies
Jena Malone.... U know the girl from donnie Darko!!!!! Yeah I think she is hot

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
STOP WITH THE GIANT PICTURES!!!

Guys. If you want to post a picture this size, save it to your computer, then add it. If it's too big for that, then it's just too damn big.

Remember, there are still plenty of MoFo's with dial-up accounts, and all you're doing by posting these beasts is making it where less and less people bother with the threads they are in.
Wait.... people are still using dial-up?

Appy-polly-loggies
Originally Posted by Garrett
Wait.... people are still using dial-up?

Its 2005!!!!!!

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Originally Posted by Conformist
Jena Malone.... U know the girl from donnie Darko!!!!! Yeah I think she is hot
i think so too actually. i just saw her in something else, too...damnit, what was it. Oh yeah! Saved! she played a good christian girl that ends up pregnant. uhh-huhh-uhh-huhhh

Appy-polly-loggies
Originally Posted by ash_is_the_gal
i think so too actually. i just saw her in something else, too...damnit, what was it. Oh yeah! Saved! she played a good christian girl that ends up pregnant. uhh-huhh-uhh-huhhh
Yeah I saw that one two, defff a good movie!

If I were 20yrs younger and not spoken for, then, I choose 3 of the sexiest men i would like to have with,

Gee...I dunno what to say...'cept, "Come to Butthead."

...and Nibbles...what can I say.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I must become Caligari..!
If i where gay, i would have sex with every guy here....... 'Cept Matt.
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Originally Posted by nebbit
Oh alright,

Well, if you really want him that badly, we can battle over him. That could be fun! Dress all in black and meet me at midnight.

Not only do I want to have sex with myself, but I usually do it once or twice a day.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.