Apocalyptic time and cannibals

Tools    

Here's another movie I want to find. I watched this movie around 2016 I think.

The movie starts by three (or two?) professional actors driving a car and going to some party after work. It is night. They are talking about drugs and girls. When they arrive at their friend's party, they enter the house and there are some other guys and girls. The host suggests that one of them should go to the store and buy some food. One of the guys consumes drug and goes out to buy the food. He enters the store and starts talking with the woman who is working at the store. Suddenly, thousands of blue rays appear from the sky and many people from the town get elevated to the sky, including the woman from the store. The people who are left on the ground are confused. The guy comes back to the party and tells others what happened. They go to the street and see chaos. There are cannibals and murders all over the streets. The sky becomes red. They go back to home and start trying to understand what is going on. They figure out that it is the last times (according to the Bible) and the righteous people are saved and elevated to the sky, while the sinners are left on the Earth to die. They start thinking what sins they have. One of them repents of doing drugs and he is immediately elevated to the sky. Other guys don't know what to repent of. They go outside to find some food. One of them starts robbing, and then a street light pole falls down and kills him. Suddenly, devil appears and starts destroying the city and eating people. One of the remaining guys repent of something and starts getting elevated, but then he starts swearing, so he falls on the ground and cannibals eat him. Eventually, all other guys repent and get saved. The movie ends by all of them dancing in the paradise.

Sorry for horrible english. Does anyone recognize this movie?

This is the end