Several movies that I only saw a short scene from

Tools    

There are several movies that I have only seen a brief clip of a long time ago and always wondered what the movie was and if it was worth watching.

The first was likely from the 70's or 80's. A man and a woman were locked in either a large bathroom or a locker room. In order to escape they used towels to plug up all of the drains and the door then turned all of the faucets on. As the water rose they slowly treaded water until they were able to escape from the roof. There were either windows at the top of the room or a skylight. - Answered

The second movie was likely from the 80's or 90's. A company vehicle was on the highway and 4 other vehicles from a rival company surrounded it (one in front, one behind, and one on either side). They then forced the vehicle off the road.

The third movie was probably also from the 80's or 90's. I only saw a scene towards the very end of it, a man and a woman were running alongside a river or creek. There were a lot of trees on both sides and it actually looked fairly scenic. A helicopter was chasing them overhead and the girl said something like "Why won't they leave us alone". I don't know if they managed to get away or not, but there was some pretty music playing for that scene.

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
There are several movies that I have only seen a brief clip of a long time ago and always wondered what the movie was and if it was worth watching.

The first was likely from the 70's or 80's. A man and a woman were locked in either a large bathroom or a locker room. In order to escape they used towels to plug up all of the drains and the door then turned all of the faucets on. As the water rose they slowly treaded water until they were able to escape from the roof. There were either windows at the top of the room or a skylight.

The second movie was likely from the 80's or 90's. A company vehicle was on the highway and 4 other vehicles from a rival company surrounded it (one in front, one behind, and one on either side). They then forced the vehicle off the road.

The third movie was probably also from the 80's or 90's. I only saw a scene towards the very end of it, a man and a woman were running alongside a river or creek. There were a lot of trees on both sides and it actually looked fairly scenic. A helicopter was chasing them overhead and the girl said something like "Why won't they leave us alone". I don't know if they managed to get away or not, but there was some pretty music playing for that scene.
The 3rd one sounds a bit like Wargames (1983).
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

The Drowning Pool for the first one?

That's the one, thanks!
Glad to be able to help - as you are looking for more than one movie in the same post maybe you could just edit the OP to flag that first one as answered and save anyone else from pondering on it. The cog above the top right of the post will give an Edit option.