Movie Tab

Tools    

Do you know my poetry?
The Color Purple (d. Steven Spielberg - 1985)
The Cameraman (d. Edward Sedgwick - 1928)
College (d. James W. Horne - 1927)

history *is* moralizing
Sword in the Moon, Korea 2003, a bit confused, but real aesthetic too
Love Actually, 2003, i knew Wisconsin girls were all like that!
Ocean's Twelve, 2004, OKAY, okay...
and the best one last weekend:
The Dangerous Lives of Altar Boys (Lost Heaven), 2001,
1) great for comics fans! (Todd McFarlane!!)
2) i love Jena Malone!!
3) tis an excellent coming-of-age movie, even if i do still feel the same like the main character, and i'm "slightly" older...
4) a perfect exemple of the ridicule of censorship in the US, rated R, rated for any age in France, 12 in Germany, 11 in Sweden! man, a joint won't kill you and you'll smoke it anyway whether you've seen that movie or not, sex is just implied and how dangerous is intelligence and being different?? (okay, maybe it really IS in the US... )

15 Minutes
2001 - John Herzfield

Witness for the Prosecution (d. Billy Wilder, 1957)

And this is my BOOMstick!
I, Robot 4.5/5

I Heart Huckabees (d. David O. Russell, 2004)
The Motorcycle Diaries (d. Walter Salles, 2004)

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
X2 -- surpasses the first one entirely but it got a little annoying towards the end at alkali lake. My jaw hits the floor everytime i see hugh jackman on the screen, he's lurvely. I really wanted him and Jean to get together, but then i was like hey mystique and wolverine would be cool.

The guy with the metals abs in this film, the word hot doesnt even cover it. I know he's likes 21 playing a teenager but i dont care hes gorgeous.

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by undercoverlover
X2 -- surpasses the first one entirely but it got a little annoying towards the end at alkali lake. My jaw hits the floor everytime i see hugh jackman on the screen, he's lurvely. I really wanted him and Jean to get together, but then i was like hey mystique and wolverine would be cool.

The guy with the metals abs in this film, the word hot doesnt even cover it. I know he's likes 21 playing a teenager but i dont care hes gorgeous.
That's Colossus, baby!

Daniel Cudmore plays the mighty Russian in X2 and is coming back in X3.

Do you know my poetry?
Originally Posted by The Silver Bullet
I Heart Huckabees (d. David O. Russell, 2004)
What did you think of it?

Harvey
1950 - Henry Koster

And this is my BOOMstick!
Collateral [2004] 4/5

Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!
This Gun For Hire - (d. F. Tuttle, 1942)
NEW (as of 1/24/05): Quick Reviews #10