🌟 Star Trek, TOS 🌟

Tools    

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
Dang. I was thinking Court Martial too. Is it Mirror, Mirror? That scene in the Captain's quarters and that girl is talking to Kirk. She had a strange name I can't recall. Lt. Marlena something.

"At the party, you were such a brash young man."

Who said that to who and in what episode?

I'm in a hotel right now with very weak wi-fi, so I'm using Hubby's account.

I think that was Kodos' daughter, (I think her name starts with "L"), talking to Kirk in "The Conscience of the King".

I think that was Kodos' daughter, (I think her name starts with "L"), talking to Kirk in "The Conscience of the King".
Don't know if that's correct, but that's what I was thinking because there's a cocktail party depicted in the episode (although Kirk wasn't necessarily "young" - unless the person speaking the line was referring to an earlier time).

I recall this because not long ago I pointed out that the music playing at the party in this episode was a jazzy version of the Star Trek theme song (and it wasn't the typical background music to set the mood of the scene, but was supposed to be the music the guests were hearing at the party)!

Correct! on all accounts, you're good

"The Conscience of the King"[Countryside]
(Meandering between rocks and scrubby trees, arm in arm)
KIRK; Tired of walking?
LENORE: No. Just thinking.
KIRK: About what?
LENORE: At the party, you were such a brash young man.
KIRK; And now?
LENORE: Now somehow different. Not a ship's Captain with all those people to be strong and confident in front of. You know, you're really very dear, aren't you? In some ways, very lonely.

GBG won't probably be online unti late tonight. So I'll post one now and she can post one when she logs in.

"You will be swept away. You, your men, your ship, your worlds!"

Who said it, and what episode?

GBG won't probably be online unti late tonight. So I'll post one now and she can post one when she logs in.

"You will be swept away. You, your men, your ship, your worlds!"

Who said it, and what episode?
Was that Natira ranting to Kirk in For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky?

Ok. Here's one. Who said this and in which episode?

"I've seen the captain feverish, sick, drunk, delirious, terrified, overjoyed, boiling mad. But up to now I have never seen him red-faced with hysteria."

Ok. Here's one. Who said this and in which episode?

"I've seen the captain feverish, sick, drunk, delirious, terrified, overjoyed, boiling mad. But up to now I have never seen him red-faced with hysteria."
That's Scotty who said that, I'm pretty sure. I can visualize the scene but I'm not sure of the episode. I think it's the one where he's talking to Spock about mutiny, as Kirk has become deranged. So it must be The Enemy Within? Where Kirk is split into a good half and a bad half.

Wait a minute! It must be Turnabout Intruder.

That's Scotty who said that, I'm pretty sure. I can visualize the scene but I'm not sure of the episode. I think it's the one where he's talking to Spock about mutiny, as Kirk has become deranged. So it must be The Enemy Within? Where Kirk is split into a good half and a bad half.

Wait a minute! It must be Turnabout Intruder.
That's it! Boy that went fast.

"What's all this poppycock about life forms on this planet, Spock? The surface is molten lava. The atmosphere is poisonous."
There's only one episode I know of that makes mention of a planet with a molten surface and that's The Savage Curtain. Is that right?

Next one

"You remind me of the ancient sceptic who demanded of the wise old sage to be taught all the world's wisdom while standing on one foot."