Mission: Impossible - Fallout

Tools    

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Anybody else get annoyed about how polished these movies look? (not just this film)

What I mean is all the henchmen look like male models, with designer suits and $1000 haircuts, perfectly groomed beards.

The cars generally look like Patton's helmet. Some of the sets look like the ground has been scrubbed to perfection.

The nightclub bathroom was a perfect white, what nightclub bathroom ever looked like that.

I know that these films aren't going for ultra realism or anything but give me Bourne in a rusty yellow taxi and a dirty Munich bathroom any day.

Finally re/visited for the first time since seeing it in theaters. I remember being a little disappointed with it as it seemed a step down from Rogue Nation which I loved. Have to say I found this pretty fantastic like the previous three as I didn't feel like Superman stuck out like a sore thumb this time around. Much excite for Wednesday.

BKB
The 2 Best parts of FALLOUT were the Halo Jump and the bathroom scene with the Asian guy kicking the crap out of Tom Cruise and Henry Cavill, though Cavill held his own..

Just rewatched it yesterday and no, I'm not bothered by any of that.