2018 NFL PickEm League

Tools    

Everyone should say their total so far. Mine is 11
373/8 - but I might be using a slightly different scoring system

A titled user of stuff
I'm picking the Bengals despite the fact that their record against the Fins over the years hasn't been very good. They get back both Joe Mixon on offense and Vontez Burfict returns from his 4 game suspension. Love him or hate him, Burfict is still among the best LBers in the business when the refs allow him to play.

My updated (and real) picks Week 5:

Steelers
Broncos
49ers
Saints
Lions

Eventhough I Picked the Pats i mean its not the Manning Colts its the bad weaker Luck Colts. Patriots winning big over Dolphins and Colts prooves nothing but Pats know how to kick around weaker teams still. Colts have the worst defense by far. Chiefs D and Steelers D will least smack you in the mouth as long as the refs dont see it.

Packers can beat the Bears but cant the Cousins Vikings and Stafford Lions. Denver hurts my other pick cause I figured Denver had the Jets. Just cant trust any team really. The Falcons getting steam rolled had to happened with the Steelers looking worse then the Browns. Falcons happened to be the lone chicken in a den of foxes.

How is it possible the Titans lost to the Bills? Really anything can happen.
Because the Titans are average and were on the road.

Unbelievably poor clock management by the Browns and Panthers, and they both got away with it.

Ive Seen better QB opening season then Baker Mayfield but Skip Bayless is all in on this kid but he aslo loved Tim Teabow, and Johnny Manziel and Dak Prescott. Dante Culpepper had a big arm but one good hit and he was never the same. Takes more then a big arm to be a successful NFL QB. Mahomes sat a year and I think all Rookies should. Big Ben Had to go in early because the QB Got hurt. Thats the only case were a first year qb should go in

DD - you've put that I got 4 right for week 5 but underneath I have two teams struck out (Ravens & Titans) so looks like it should only be three really.

DD - you've put that I got 4 right for week 5 but underneath I have two teams struck out (Ravens & Titans) so looks like it should only be three really.
You need all the help you can get.

You need all the help you can get.
I don't give two sh*ts about winning, I only joined to make up the numbers

Can you put up everyone who is playing total score. Not meaning what the got right each weeks but their points tally so far.

Week 6

Vikings
Bears
Chargers
Panthers
Colts