What is your favorite YouTube video?

Tools    

Kotoko chan didnt lack of characters. She just too self adsorbed and often (seems) dazed and preoccupied with her inner world - apparently i believe things has to do with her contagious anime obsession but who knows -
With also lack improvement in communication among members and PR skill with the fan.
This breed will be just talkative when its all about or related to her hobby

Bit sad as a last survey put her as 2nd most beautiful idol in japan, behind big shot like mayyan. Forever underrated, hope not, but with soon to come 4th gen.. Well urgh

Really hope those greedy capitalist pick her as main senbatsu rather than always undergirls at least one of her time in nogi

wonder with how the multiple camera setup work. hell will be lot of camera just to follow each members before it edited into one.

#idolanalysis #3
#freesaturdaymorning
#sasakikotokorememberthatname

Future of Japan cinema. Now we just need more better filmakers to comprehend this talents

Future of Japan cinema. Now we just need more better filmakers to comprehend this talents
For reso ...
[/url]
sweet capt..
Now how about some hori

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.