1970s or early 80s action/sci-fi movie with shrink ray

Tools    

Hello Internet,

As a young kid, around 1982 or 83, I recall watching an American action/sci-fi movie (that is, I'm fairly sure it is a movie and not a TV series).

Its central theme is a "shrink ray" in the hands of a villain. Unfortunately, I can't list major plot points but there is a scene where a battleship or carrier is miniaturized and possibly picked up by a guy in a rowboat. The shrink ray technology may be housed in a large industrial building, its inner walls are lined with pyramid shapes, resembling sound dampening. The protagonist is either an agent or an accidental hero, teaming up with a female agent.

I'm afraid this is it! These useless fragments have stayed in my consciousness for 35 years. It would be great to attach a title to it.

Thanks in advance.
/Neyles

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Tv Movie Once Upon a Spy (1980), that is my best guess, I know they shrink an aircraft carrier at some port according to what I read.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081279/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Once Upon a Spy: The Big Bad has a device that can fire a beam that shrinks large objects (like an aircraft carrier) down to the size of toys. He ends up being shrunk by his own device.

akatemple, bravo!

I managed to find some clips (dubbed in German no less) and it looks right. Very impressive, indeed.

As for the movie itself, well, it seems rather tame by today's standards but I understand why a 7-year-old version of me could be fascinated by the subject matter.

Thank you very much.