World Cup Soccer 2018

Tools    

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Same as Chypmunk

England.. Am I right?

Mine is CST. I am dreading Qatar games would be around 3 in the morning!

England.. Am I right?

Mine is CST. I am dreading Qatar games would be around 3 in the morning!
Next door in my case - Ireland (rep of).

Can't say I'm particularly looking forward to Qatar either even though they'll be a little more reasonable here in terms of time.

I have to move somewhere reasonable for that. I am not looking forward to it either. December is more or less EPL make or break time and the holiday fixture pile up and Jose Mourinho moaning more than usual!

WC then would be weird!

I am watching the WC on ITV and BBC from US, and I am have to say I am blown away by the number of betting commercials on, Betfair, Bet365, William Hill etc etc. It just goes on and on and on...

People might get a gambling addiction watching so many!

I am watching the WC on ITV and BBC from US, and I am have to say I am blown away by the number of betting commercials on, Betfair, Bet365, William Hill etc etc. It just goes on and on and on...

People might get a gambling addiction watching so many!
It's all over Sky Sports and BT as well. Betting is huge here during the league season, during the World Cup it's off the charts.

Croatia are my sweepstake pick so I'm hoping they can continue to keep Messi and Aguero isolated

BOOM!

Argentiana on the verge getting knocked out. Dont see them scoring as well. Not a single quality midfielder to help Messi and the forwards.

Winnings no grow with Aguero

Hehehe!

damn, I just cashed out for £75, cost myself £25 by looks of it.

Still + £70 day

Modric... just pure class. Its almost over for Argentina, they would have pray for a draw tomorrow.

They think it's all over .... it is now!

Wow, I knew Croatia are good but I expected fighting Argentina after their first draw. Argentina has been terrible today (only the second half, or most of it actually).

EDIT: Meant to say that I only saw the second half, or at least most of it.

They do have an excellent midfield. Modric, Rakitic, Kovacic, Perisic. If they had wee bit better defense, they can upset a lot of the other bigger nation.

They do have an excellent midfield. Modric, Rakitic, Kovacic, Perisic. If they had wee bit better defense, they can upset a lot of the other bigger nation.
Yea, all the great attackers Argentina have are useless because they don't have the service behind.

True. They needed a quality midfielder to ping balls forward. Their back line is weak. If a bench warming Mascherano, can still get selected at 34-35, it says something about the state of the squad.