World Cup Soccer 2018

Tools    

Well Japan won. Throws the group wide open. Probably the tightest group of all. The red card started to show in 2nd half.

England should have had a penalty. Kane was manhandled in the box at least twice.
Tbh, Kane sometimes goes down too easily, maybe 1 of them was a pen but when you're "getting fouled" on every corner then it's eye rolling time for the ref

I'm a Tottenham fan so it hurts to say it, but if he stayed a bit stronger on some corners then maybe he'd get the benefit of the doubt on others

I thought that label would go to Alli. What were the VAR refs doing, I have no idea. But doesn't matter now, 3 points on the board. And to be fair, Group H is so tight, doesn't matter about finishing 1st or 2nd, the opposition would all be of the same level.

From the looks of things... Poland have been poor!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
PL:

NIC SIĘ NIE STAŁO, POLACY, NIC SIĘ NIE STAŁOOOOO!!!!!1111111111

I SIĘ ZESRAŁO, ROBACY, I SIĘ ZESRAŁO!!!!!!111111111111111111

EN:

NOTHING HAPPENED, POLES, NOTHING HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

AND ALL WENT TO ****, OH ROACHES, AND ALL WENT TO ****, COCKROACHES!!!!!!!!!!!111
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Egypt, first team to fall. Technically they are still in it. But in reality, i dont think they would go through.

Faildictions time....
Portugal 3 -1 Morocco
Uruguay 4 - 0 Saudi Arabia
Iran 0 - 4 Spain

So ronaldo on the right track for be top scorer.. and best player candidate

Where are you messi? El pistolero?

Protugal is more like 10 defenders + Ronaldo. Feels like watching Greece in 2004. If Morocco had a little bit more quality in the final third, they could have got something out of it.

Uruguay v Saudi Arabia was a real snooze of a match

True. Saudis, Morocco, Egypt are out. all within a week!

Hoping Isco can score the first goal in the Iran v Spain game, got the earlier two correct (not that it was that difficult). For sure I'll have put the kiss of death on the treble now by mentioning it but hey-ho, you never know.

Iran at least are one of the better Asian sides. Not doing that bad when you consider what level of talent they are up against. But dont think they would be able to maintain it for 90 mins.

American and British at the same time?
Yes.

Strange to be sitting in Dunkin Donuts at lunchtime with the TV tuned to Telemundo & nobody pays the slightest attention to the World Cup.