Hispanic female assassin,dies at the end

Tools    

Seen this movie a few years ago,think it may have been sub-titled.guy falls in love with a girl in a club and finds out she is an assassin.she shoots a guy in the bathroom of the club near the end of the movie. She dies at the end of the movie

She didnt get along with her mother because of the mothers boyfriend abusing her when she was little

Think it was a brazilian movie,I also remember her brother getting killed in the movie

Sounds like Colombiana

Columbiana didnt die

I think it was on netflix and the title may have been her name

Yeah unfortunately I dont have netflix anymore

Hmm. I can't check my own for something like this, but I assume you account is just inactive, but not deleted, right? Have you checked to see if the viewing history is still there? Seems like the kind of thing you might plausibly be able to access, even if you can't stream anything new.

Most of the time you can pause of cancel a service but still login to change account settings and/or reactivate the service.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Yeah, you should still be able to login to reactivate the subscription, so I agree that the account should still exist. It's possible viewing histories are a "feature" of a paid sub but still worth a look.