This has been bugging me for a while. Woman gets absorbed.

Tools    

I watched a movie a while ago and can only remember one scene it is driving me nuts.
In this scene a monster goes around town eating or absorbing people I can't remember which. Anyway once he does whichever to the person they end up in his stomach. While in the stomach they get bound to the wall by fleshy tentacle-like bands. at one point a girl gets absorbed/eaten and then when she is restrained the monster uses a tentacle to suck something from her belly button. she gets eaten she when she is walking in a parking lot with some people.I only saw a scene of it but it was on YouTube it was not called anything like what I said it had a name that made no sense The monster seemed bigger a lot bigger than the human it seemed to absorb the girl as she came through a wall into its stomach I don’t know why it absorbed the girl but she was with a boy it was definitely horror There were only women in the place it put the girl it attached the tentacles from a tube in the middle of the space to the women on the edge. The tentacles that bound the girl came from the walls and went around her neck legs and arms. It might not be an American movie. This looks like it might be from The War of the Worlds 2005. Anyways, I need help figuring out what this movie is. Anything is appreciated thanks!

Yeah, sorry but even with the extra detail this time it's sadly still not ringing a bell for me

Best of luck finding it. Maybe letting people know how to find the YouTube clip might help?

I was searching absorbtion and binding by tentacles and watch some videos however I found it by chance on the suggested videos

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Yeah. I remember this question too. Like Chypmunk, I still don't have anything more to offer. But I have since updated my avatar. So there's that.

I was searching absorbtion and binding by tentacles and watch some videos however I found it by chance on the suggested videos
If you were logged into YouTube, you should be able to find this video in your History, which you can access through the menu on the upper left corner of any YouTube web page, next to the YouTube logo.

Not horror but try the film Skyline, an alien/sci-fi film and the humans get 'sucked'(well caught by arms/tentacles and shoved in) into the main aliens. Can't quite remember but I do remember a group in an underground car park and some of them get sucked into the smaller aliens that are sent down to earth

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Not horror but try the film Skyline, an alien/sci-fi film and the humans get 'sucked'(well caught by arms/tentacles and shoved in) into the main aliens. Can't quite remember but I do remember a group in an underground car park and some of them get sucked into the smaller aliens that are sent down to earth
Nope I suggested that last time

WOW! I completely forgot about that movie!! I don't remember liking it much and wondering why they started the credits right as it seemed to be turning into a B live-action anime type of thing... but geez. I want to see it now!! Thanks for the reminder =D

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

wait. damn. i probably had the same reaction at that time too =\
GAH my memory really refuses to work anymore =*(