THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Exorcist...and I'm out.
It's been watching Exorcist analysis videos that's got me wanting to watch horror again for the first time since that crazy October. These two specifically:

Don't agree with much the dude says he seems really hung up on some crazy stuff and he probably reads too much into some things but it's really interesting anyway, and that first video is horrifying.

Just finished No Home Movie earlier and it was incredible.

Decided to watch Ouija: Origin of Evil. Have quite liked both Oculus and Absentia from Flanagan and i've heard good things about it. Plus it's The Exorcist that's on my mind so the Ouija Board connection helps.

Haven't seen the first one but pretty much everyone has said it's terrible and that you don't have to see it.

Have you seen Starry Eyes?
You actually recommended that to me ages ago and i didn't watch it for some reason. I'm going to watch that Ouija film tonight because i've kind of talked myself in the mood for it, but i'll probably be watching quite a few horrors this month and i'll watch that next. Thanks for reminding me.

I can't tell if you'll like it or not, but I'm curious what you will think.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I liked Starry Eyes but dont really remember it. Just enough to think it was a bit new when there is so much same:same crap around.

It's nuts how this board has changed over the years. To acknowledge that, today I will only eat peanuts.

It's nuts how this board has changed over the years. To acknowledge that, today I will only eat peanuts.
Has it changed for the better or worse?

Not gonna speak for Swan, but as someone who has a meta-level view of the site's transformations over the years, it's my experience that:

a) people almost always say "worse," presumably because friends inevitably move on and whatever changes makes it different from whatever they loved about it at first (and there's a bias towards familiarity/nostalgia, of course, in all things).

b) there are always upsides and downsides to every change.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Yeah, the site used to be great...

Now it's even greater!!!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Trinidad : +22, clear with periodic clouds

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Trinidad : +22, clear with periodic clouds
Do you live there, or just picking a random place. If the latter:
Yakutsk - -29°C

Didn't realise I actually had to live there. Just trying to warm up the Chill Club 'cos it was getting decidedly frosty in here.