Communicate with Each Other using GIFs and Pictures Only

Tools    

I'm Anthony, a Frenchman in France.

Anybody? I don't want to keep posting pictures if nobody is participating and this is a great thread! C'mon y'all!

I agree this thread is great as a pic association game.
My link usually directly leads me to 'Games and Tabs' forum and I often forget to check this forum here.

This thread is ambiguous, it doesn't work the way it was originally planned. I prefer the way it works now (as a pic assoc game). What about starting an official picture association game in the 'Games and Tabs' forum?

Anybody? I don't want to keep posting pictures if nobody is participating and this is a great thread! C'mon y'all!

I agree this thread is great as a pic association game.
My link usually directly leads me to 'Games and Tabs' forum and I often forget to check this forum here.

This thread is ambiguous, it doesn't work the way it was originally planned. I prefer the way it works now (as a pic assoc game). What about starting an official picture association game in the 'Games and Tabs' forum?

I wish we had both. Sometimes I want to communicate with a pic/gif moment not related to the pic before.

I wish we had both. Sometimes I want to communicate with a pic/gif moment not related to the pic before.
So the best would be to create a genuine picture association game in the 'Games and Tabs' forum and to let this thread be a communication game again, right?

Why isn't this present thread in the 'Games and Tabs' forum?
Hmmm... It's not considered a game?

So the best would be to create a genuine picture association game in the 'Games and Tabs' forum and to let this thread be a communication game again, right?

Why isn't this present thread in the 'Games and Tabs' forum?
Hmmm... It's not considered a game?
I say leave it as is, really...it looks like the beginning was like a pic association thing, that ran like a conversation, so it's basically the same thing.

Maybe it wasn't considered a game at first....