Alien

2001 Space Odyssey

Interstellar

Plan nine from outer space

The Empire strikes back

Artificial intelligence

Silent running

The fifth dimension

Plan 9 is incredibly fun to watch for all the wrong reasons. Hilarious movie!

I probably enjoy Interstellar the most of all those films, even though I realize it's not the best movie on that list.

The best is either 2001 or Blade Runner.

I probably enjoy Interstellar the most of all those films, even though I realize it's not the best movie on that list.

Well if interstellar is your personal favourite i respect that it's actually in my top three on the list

Well if interstellar is your personal favourite i respect that it's actually in my top three on the list
Interstellar isnt one of my sci-fi favorites, I simply enjoy it more than the others on that list.

My favorite sci-fi movies are probably T1 and The Fly (Cronenberg version).

You guys are just too stupid to understand plan nine from outer space YOUR STUPID MINDS SUPID SUPID

That's my vote for the greatest sci fi film.
I'm unfamiliar with this Face what film does it represent. And if you don't answer I will say it represents Dune. trust me sir you don't want that on your conscience

i like alien
interstellar and the empire strikes back most

You mean me? Kei's cousin?

Btw love your Qwote But tbh superman can easily mess up gods perfect composure. So maybe the qwote ort to be the other way around