Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
THE ROCK. yeerharr.

It's on television and super tired tonight so having a cuppa tea and watching this until I fall asleep rather than start a movie on laptop.

Think I might get this one out, havent watched in a while.

Saw your rating of this. Think i like it even less. I hate calling films boring but if anything is it's this. Understand why it's acclaimed/loved but it's not for me, not seen another Antonioni since.

Is this your first watch? Great film.

@Camo cant agree more probably half star more for generousity. i like it on technicality like visual composition but main event, main characters terribly too borish to me. The fact it's influential and stomped legacy is undeniable.
I still want to see more of his i guess but not like that one

This might just do nobody any good.
Is this your first watch? Great film.
First time in a long time. Curious how it plays, given Woods’ current persona.

movies can be okay...
HYPED!
"A film has to be a dialogue, not a monologue — a dialogue to provoke in the viewer his own thoughts, his own feelings. And if a film is a dialogue, then it’s a good film; if it’s not a dialogue, it’s a bad film."
- Michael "Gloomy Old Fart" Haneke

Kingsman: The Secret Service (2014)
(2nd viewing)
Cricket, is the pug demented? I'll be seeing this, hopefully soon.

No it's a nice pug.
LOL. Must be on drugs.

This might just do nobody any good.
*******, this movie is just begging for cultural resurgence. If this were made today, you wouldn’t have to change much at all and Woods is sort of predicting the person he would become (or simply became more open about).

All the Dr. O’Blivion stuff is nightmare fuel for me. I can’t really quantify it.

It also brought me back to my utter fascination towards Jeff Goldblum’s physical destruction in The Fly when I was 4 or 5.

I won't dance. Don't ask me...
The Boss Baby (2017)

Watching this with my nephew and niece later
My niece is also perfect exuce for me, if I want to watch some movie for children