Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

كُنْ فَيَكُونُ
Finished Logan's Run before and enjoyed it (and was quite surprised by it tbh)

Just watched some of my favorite short films:

Ghosts Before Breakfast
Meshes Of The Afternoon
Ballet Mechanique (with the amazing score by George Antheil)
and Mauricio Kagel's "Antithese"

But now:

Hans Richter - Dreams That Money Can Buy

“I was cured, all right!”
Busy night:
On the beach at night alone, one of the most anticipated movies of the year for me. Finally I'll watch it.

The rest of the night will be fullfil with Guilty Pleasures.

Kevin Sorbo aka the best Hercules ever!

_____ is the most important thing in my life…

You say this and Stranger Things may be too much for one weekend? Ha. I'll show em', I will!

The Bib-iest of Nickels
On Saturday Night, I'll be going to a family Halloween party which is something done annually that I never usually attend because I have work. It isn't something I can say I am looking forward to. On Sunday Night, however, I'll be able to celebrate Halloween the way I want, a movie marathon with my girlfriend and three other friends. We've all chosen some horror films and we'll be spending the whole day watching them. I chose "Creep 2" which only recently came out through Video On-Demand. My girlfriend chose Zombieland. Others chosen include the 1977 Japanese horror-comedy The House, Child's Play 2 (which is one of my all-time favorite horror films), whereas, I haven't gotten word on the final film. My friend originally chose Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2, but, thankfully, he has come to his senses. Either way, I am very excited for Sunday. And, on Tuesday, I'll be publishing my third novel, a horror called Catherine: Forever with Love.

Image result for bring me the head of alfredo garcia

Bring me the head of Alfredo Garcia - never gave this movie a good enough shake 20 years ago.

The Book of Love

Because it has Maisie Williams in it.

Mean Dreams

Because it has Sophie Nelisse in it.

A Jodoworsky I haven't seen yet, and for the October horror challenge.

Looking to blow through second season of Stranger Things