Las Vegas Attack 2017

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
[quote=Des;1806674] It turns out ISIS is very serious about its credibility and therefore has not made claims haphazardly /QUOTE]

Hey? Isis claim responsibility for anything, including a dog farting. It gives them the free global publicity they need and cant afford. You were not aware of this?

[quote=Dani8;1806680]
It turns out ISIS is very serious about its credibility and therefore has not made claims haphazardly /QUOTE]

Hey? Isis claim responsibility for anything, including a dog farting. It gives them the free global publicity they need and cant afford. You were not aware of this?
That's what I used to think, but according to some journalists, ISIS making false claims is a relatively recent behavior possibly due to their dwindling ranks, but in the past they were careful about backing their claims:

“This is a group that has been relatively disciplined in only claiming attacks that they did themselves, or were carried out by people who were inspired by them,” Callimachi said.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...aim/731172001/

[quote=Captain Steel;1806688]

That's what I used to think, but according to some journalists, ISIS making false claims is a relatively recent behavior possibly due to their dwindling ranks, but in the past they were careful about backing their claims:

“This is a group that has been relatively disciplined in only claiming attacks that they did themselves, or were carried out by people who were inspired by them,” Callimachi said.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...aim/731172001/
Hey how come my name is being associated with Dani8? The above mentioned response was to his quote, yet my name appears over the quote in your recent post.
That guy could only wish he was me but it would be near impossible for me to say the things he does.

[quote=Des;1806698]

Hey how come my name is being associated with Dani8? The above mentioned response was to his quote, yet my name appears over the quote in your recent post.
That guy could only wish he was me but it would be near impossible for me to say the things he does.
Well, first... "he" is a she (Dani8 that is).

Second, a quote got messed up in posting (as Camo said). You can track back to where it occurred if you're up on such tech stuff.

[quote=Captain Steel;1806714]

Well, first... "he" is a she (Dani8 that is).

Second, a quote got messed up in posting (as Camo said). You can track back to where it occurred if you're up on such tech stuff.
What have I got myself into. I feel like I'm in Thailand. Now I feel bad. I would never be mean to a woman.
I do understand her thinking better now, as they do think on the left side of the brain.

[quote=Des;1806721]

What have I got myself into. I feel like I'm in Thailand. Now I feel bad. I would never be mean to a woman.
I do understand her thinking better now, as they do think on the left side of the brain.
Captain Steel, I hope you are not Super Girl!

Stop quoting the posts with the messed up quote if you want that to stop. I mean you are posting right after each other there's not even a need to quote. You can start quoting again after one new post and it should work fine. I'm guessing one of you tried to delete part of the quote to address a specific part and you deleted something you weren't supposed to.

Captain Steel, are you sure that you are not confusing Dani8 with Minnie Mouse Dani? I know that she is a girl but you are probably right a guy would not usually pick a chipmunk for an avatar.
If she is a girl, she is pretty aggressive for a girl. Now, I am dazed and confused.

Both Dani8 and Danii are female. And that's not a chypmunk it's a quokka. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quokka

Also what does "aggressive for a girl" mean?
If I need to define aggressive for you, you may not be the " goombah " I thought you were.