Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

The Game (1997)

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

You can't win an argument just by being right!

The Game (1997)
I really liked that. What a bastard.

movies can be okay...
"A film has to be a dialogue, not a monologue — a dialogue to provoke in the viewer his own thoughts, his own feelings. And if a film is a dialogue, then it’s a good film; if it’s not a dialogue, it’s a bad film."
- Michael "Gloomy Old Fart" Haneke

American or Sweedish version?
Because if it's the American remake I take back my rep.
Hey, that's racist!

It's the remake.
I've seen both and I would highly recommend you watch the Sweedish version, it is way better and has two great sequels.

love me some 90s scifi

I've seen both and I would highly recommend you watch the Sweedish version, it is way better and has two great sequels.
I see. I didn't even know there was one. But the whole Mikeal and Lisbeth was troubling me. lol I will take a look. Thanks.

New to the forum
Tonight watching Sleepers
It gave me the urge to join and post on a forum, because it's not close to being my favourite film

And this film I have rated differently since first seeing when I was 17-18 yrs and a few times since then

But watching it tonight reminded me how much I love the scene when John recognises Kevin bacon and the way he looks in the mirror in the bathroom....that with the music ......the way he looks in that mirror seconds after recognising bacon.......it's brilliant......the mix of horror...recollection....and realisation that he can exact revenge.....he catches it all in a few seconds

Love it

David Lynch: The Art Life

And I'm looking forward to it. Listening to him talk and watching him move his fingers around like a squid getting a blow job always makes me more at ease setting forth in my own home made experimentation.

Akira (1988) by Katsuhiro Ôtomo

Im screening this bad boy in a local arthouse theatre here in Copenhagen called Husets Biograf. The show is sold out, so i am bit nervous giving a talk to so many people.

Still one of my favorite Sci-fi's and certainly my favorite anime.

Also it has a glorious soundtrack

True Romance (1993)