Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

This might just do nobody any good.

I never got into Loren's filmography, strangely enough.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
My dad was madly in love with her. Fear of death was the punishment for changing the channel.

I've been meaning to check out more of Vittorio De Sica'a work. I've only seen Bicycle Thives so Two Women and Marriage, Italian Style are high on my watch list.

Cardinale, I've had a crush on since I saw Once Upon a Time in the West as a kid. Still my favorite western.

Love her in The Leopard as well.

LOL well this sure didnt work for me, that's for sure.

Well, natural born Italians and all that...
She had such a tiny figure, too. Amazing physique. And watching her eat was a turn on, even for a little kid. She really tucked in.

Tiny waist is what I meant

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
My dad was madly in love with her. Fear of death was the punishment for changing the channel.
One of my cinema buff friends is in love with her, too. He believes she's the most beatiful woman ever. She and Ingrid Bergman.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I love all of the Italian actresses above, but my favorite is still Anna Magnani. Not as beautiful as the others, but somehow I'm still drawn to her dark earthiness. She was such an amazing actress and that scene from Rome, Open City (1945)....

P.S. She was Bette Davis's favorite actress.

I love this quote from her:

Please don't retouch my wrinkles. It took me so long to get them.
There's always a need for actors and actresses with faces. Faces that feel real and expressive.

Oh for god's sake, we get it. Cn you keep your flooding of Uma and other bulls in your taurus thread. Thanks. One or two photos is enough. Why do you post dozens. Getting really boring.