Movie Tab

Tools    

Pulp Fiction
Hackers

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Watched Sleepy Hollow, cause i wanted to hear this bogus Depp accent you all keep talking about and I haven't seen it in a while.

Watched the Total Recall SE, well started it...phone rang so I talked on the phone.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Saw 9th gate. Almost nothin like the book. C-

Saw Zoolander today, go see it, its pretty good.
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

The BRIDGES OF MADISON COUNTY. I didn't know who I wanted to throw over the bridge more-- Meryl Streep or Clint Eastwood. Ah, I must be in a bad mood today--grumble, grumble . . . But BADLANDS was pretty cool.

Final Destination and Joan of Arc, both great films!!

Originally posted by Cavola
Final Destination (snip) both great films!!
Amen to that. What a great flick...so incredibly above the teen crap it somewhat appears to be on the outside. Great, great movie...a very pleasant surprise. Lots of fun to watch, because it's so nerve-wracking. Oh, by the way: Welcome to MovieForums. You've got a very nice site, and I hope it works out well for you.

I agree with that. Plus, on the DVD you can play the Death Clock to see when you're going to die.

Watching Ghost and the Darkness, watched Back to the Future and Dumb and Dumber they were on TV...can't believe how much they cut out of Dumb & Dumber

Wow, Final Destination narrowly escapes my "worst ever" list.
The only thing that saved it was the fact that it did not take itself seriously at all. Worth only as much as the humor one can find in obvious bad-ness. I laughed at a couple of parts but on any other day, they could have made me barf. "Tetanus... Good one!" If he said that with any seriousness at all, I'd have left. But instead, I cracked up. Some people got mad when I laughed when

SPOILER!!!!!!!

That girl got hit by the bus, but that was the funniest part of a pretty bland self-parody.

Just got done watching Mummy Returns. They had a sneak peak at The Scorpion King which hits theaters in the Spring of 2002, and all I can say is...this looks like trailer park trash.

When I saw Mummy Returns at the theater at the end the Rock looked so fake(i mean yeah he was), but still, it's like they just didn't care about the visuals in this movie, he still looks like crap at the end, but it's a little better than what i remember it as.

Be wary you don't get the Full Screen version if you get it on DVD.

Yeah i know, but when you work at a video store it comes out when it comes in on the truck. It's a way that we help our customers find the right movie

I'm not waiting...I'm an impatient person. Of course I have to wait to get the widescreen version which comes out tomorrow, but I probably won't get it right away. If I would have waited for JP3 to come out I could of got the boxed set with a 4th disc, I think not. Truth is, you never know when they are gonna release another edition of a movie.

saw serendipity today, perfect date movie.