Indie Flick late 70s, early 80s?

Tools    

Hi,

Newbie here, 1st post.

I got dragged to an Indie, sometime in the early 80s, been trying to find it ever since the web got going. It involved 2 small-time crooks who take a road trip and end up in Miami Beach, at one of the big Deco hotels. I forget major details of this thing - whether or not they'd pulled a job, other characters involved, the actors in question. It's in color, so it's not Jarmusch's "Stranger Than Paradise".

Thanks for considering....

Your description doesn't ring any bells. However, a big Deco hotel, like the Delano or the National (hxxps://i0.wp.com/travellatte.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Miami-Beach-Art-Deco-Delano-National-Sagamore.jpg?w=1024 - change hxxps to https)? Not a more modest one, like the McAlpin or Leslie (hxxps://i2.wp.com/travellatte.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Miami-Beach-Art-Deco-Starbucks-McAlpin-and-Leslie.jpg?resize=1024%2C364)?

There aren't that many truly large ones. If you were able to recognize the hotel, you might be able to identify your movie. For example, the Carlyle lists the movies with which it is associated (hxxp://www.carlyleoceandrive.com/history/).

Your description doesn't ring any bells. However, a big Deco hotel, like the Delano or the National (xxxx)? Not a more modest one, like the McAlpin or Leslie (xxxx)?

There aren't that many truly large ones. If you were able to recognize the hotel, you might be able to identify your movie. For example, the Carlyle lists the movies with which it is associated xxxx).
Hey, thanks for answering...

I remember it as being fairly large, though the flick is not mentioned at the Caryle's site. Keep in mind this was several decades and numerous brain-cells ago. Will keep checking...

Another little detail, one of the leads sported a classic bald-with-mustache look, the kind of character that's usually 4th down on the cast list.

Also, pardon the xxxxes, still can't post links here....