The worst pain you've ever experienced

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Haha! Mum literally patted me on the back afterwards.
I can watch fictional gore until it's bleeding out my eyeballs but cannot cope with seeing people or animals in pain. Just cannot.

Haha! Mum literally patted me on the back afterwards.
I can watch fictional gore until it's bleeding out my eyeballs but cannot cope with seeing people or animals in pain. Just cannot.
Yeah i know what you mean. I'm trained to act in an emergency, usually people around panic, which is understandable, but for my training i would too.

That is awful. Did you have any compound fractures?

No Danii luckily i didn't

cannot cope with seeing people or animals in pain. Just cannot.
Me either

Have you recovered now? No lasting damage?
Yeah I have recovered completely now but after that accident, I am facing pain in one hand frequently if I used to lift weights

Unbeknownst to me I smashed something in my shoulder when I was young and only found out years later when I went to push open a swing door that had very little resistance at work and damn near collapsed from the pain whilst the door barely moved

Apparently the debris had been quite happily 'floating around inside the joint' gradually calcifying until happenstance put one piece in exactly the wrong position just as I moved to push that door.

Have you recovered now? No lasting damage?
Yeah I have recovered completely now but after that accident, I am facing pain in one hand frequently if I used to lift weights
Yeah you just gotta be a bit careful now. I've had a dislocated shoulder, sometimes when i push a door open i can feel pain.

Unbeknownst to me I smashed something in my shoulder when I was young and only found out years later when I went to push open a swing door that had very little resistance at work and damn near collapsed from the pain whilst the door barely moved

Apparently the debris had been quite happily 'floating around inside the joint' gradually calcifying until happenstance put one piece in exactly the wrong position just as I moved to push that door.
The same thing happened to my friend, she still suffers now, can't lift anything too heavy up.

The same thing happened to my friend, she still suffers now, can't lift anything too heavy up.
Only aftereffects for me are a shoulder that's pretty good at telling me when it's gonna rain (cos it gets grumpy) and a beautiful 4-inch centimetre wide scar that I always tell people is from when some bloke attacked me with a blade

Only aftereffects for me are a shoulder that's pretty good at telling me when it's gonna rain (cos it gets grumpy) and a beautiful 4-inch centimetre wide scar that I always tell people is from when some bloke attacked me with a blade
Haha! . I'd make something up too! You could try disguising it though with some makeup when you're wearing your mankini! 🙈

Haha! . I'd make something up too! You could try disguising it though with some makeup when you're wearing your mankini! 🙈
Make-up Wash. Your. Mouth. Out. Young. Lady.

Funnily enough nobody's ever noticed it when I've worn my mankini - can't think why

And fyi - ain't making nothing up, some bloke did attack me with a blade

Make-up Wash. Your. Mouth. Out. Young. Lady.

Funnily enough nobody's ever noticed it when I've worn my mankini - can't think why

And fyi - ain't making nothing up, some bloke did attack me with a blade
Really? I thought you were joking about being attacked. It's a mad world out there, i took self defence classes a few years ago, never had to use it yet.

I've had a Trigger Thumb, that was very painful when i tried to bend my thumb, it's a nodule on the tendon in the thumb,it stiffens up making it difficult to bend, then when it does bend it clicks and the pain is intense, had to have it strapped up during sleep, it lasted about a month then just disappeared.

I've had a Trigger Thumb, that was very painful when i tried to bend my thumb, it's a nodule on the tendon in the thumb,it stiffens up making it difficult to bend, then when it does bend it clicks and the pain is intense, had to have it strapped up during sleep, it lasted about a month then just disappeared.
I broke my wrist last year. Just as the wrist finally recovered, I got trigger thumb, which was so painful. Orthopedist explained this was very natural & would eventually disappear, which it did.